Sunday 8 January 2012

Mummy, thai prawn fish cakes are SPICY!

Oops - I gave Wee Man a mouthful before I had tasted them. He was right - they were very spicy. I'm a bad Mummy! Thankfully he is quite good now at letting us know what he wants and after looking at me with very big eyes, he pointed at his water then drank about a gallon of it. I'm a bad Mummy!





So far he's eaten:
Mashed potato
Roast sweet potato
New potato
Carrot
Broccoli
Asparagus
Peas
Tomato
Cucumber
Celery
Spring onion (a bit surprised at this one)
Banana
Apple
Pear
Mango
Cherries
Raspberries
Grapes
Cheese
Tuna
Roast chicken
Salmon
Cod
Shepherds pie
Spag bol
Pizza
Pasta
Falafels (again quite surprised)
Rice
Chicken tikka
Nan bread
Toast
Weetabix
Porridge
Yoghurt
I'm sure there is other stuff I've forgotten

So far he's rejected:
Thai prawn fish cakes
Lentil dhal

I don't think I can complain really. Mind you I'm sure it won't last!

2 comments:

  1. Ah how I wish things stayed the same. The little one scoffed anything at that age too. Not so any more :( Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - I've been told it doesn't last. Glad you're enjoying the photos - he's a little poser.

    ReplyDelete