Thursday 17 January 2013

Operation pin cushion: day 14

I didn't sleep so well last night - very nervous waiting for news on how fertilisation got on. I got the call at 9am - great news - 17 of the eggs were usable and out of those 14 have fertilised, with another 2 that might catch up. Very happy with that!

Will get another call tomorrow morning to let me know how they got on today - they should be at 4 cells tomorrow.

Today's drugs list is the biggest one so far, and it included an intermuscular injection that Andy did in my bum - ouch, it's still very sore. I'm feeling very tender today - not that surprising when you consider what my poor ovaries went through yesterday.

Today's drugs:
Doxycycline (last one)
Crinone x2
Progynova x2
Norprolac
Baby aspirin
Clexane
Lentogest - an injectable progesterone, thankfully I only need this twice a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment