Monday 14 January 2013

Operation pin cushion: day 11

Had a scan today which showed great egg growth - lots of the small ones had grown too so we might get a bigger harvest than expected. The doctor said I might need to take the injection to mature the eggs tonight instead of tomorrow but would wait for the results of my blood test.

We decided to drive home and if I needed to go back in tomorrow for a final scan then I would leave Wee Man with his grandparents and get the train in.

Got the call from the hospital at 4:30 to say that they wanted me to stop taking the growth drugs and take the drug to mature the eggs tonight at 8:30, then report back to them at 8am on Wednesday morning got egg collection - yikes!

Final injection done and a night in my own bed to look forward to.

Today's drugs were:
1000ui Gonasi
Dexamethazone
Doxycycline

No comments:

Post a Comment