Sunday 4 March 2012

Back to work

I'm going back to work in 7 weeks.

Part of me is dreading it, and part of me is looking forward to it. It will be hard to not be with Wee Man, but nice to have adult company. Great for Wee Man to spend more time with his Dad too. I have loved being home with him and would happily be a stay at home mum if finances permitted, but i do like my job and miss it a little bit.

I have asked for a change in my hours so that either his Dad or I will be home most of the time. If work agree to the change I've asked for then we won't need a nursery place as his Gran and Grandad will look after him the few times we can't (only 4 mornings every 8 weeks). I've got a meeting at work on Thursday to discuss it with them - keep your fingers crossed for me please.

No comments:

Post a Comment