Monday 19 December 2011

Today is my birthday

Today is my birthday - and what a year it has been!

I have finally become a mummy after a long, long wait. It is everything I thought it would be - and more. I can't believe how much love you can feel for a tiny person. He has made my life complete. Every day brings new delights and changes so I thought I'd keep a diary of our life so he can read it when he's older. What better day to start than on my birthday.

My big man is working today so wee man has been entertaining me by practising blowing raspberries - he nearly has it cracked.

I went out for a birthday lunch yesterday with my lovely friends and was totally spoilt. Wee man was on best behaviour - even though he missed his morning snooze. When we got home he slept from 2:30 until 5:15. Bless him - entertaining a group of ladies is such hard work!

I hope the next year is half as amazing as this one has been. Although I think it might be even better.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you've started a blog. Looking forward to when we have pics (hint hint). You describe exactly how I feel about having the little one in my life. It is complete now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. It is you who has motivated me to do it - I love the record your little one has of her early years. Piccies will be published too :-)

    ReplyDelete