Saturday 16 June 2012

First swim

When we were at my sisters for the jubilee weekend we took Wee Man swimming. We weren't allowed to bring a camera into the pool so I took a photo of him all ready to go.

He cried a bit, quite a bit, when he first got into the pool. I think he expected it to be bath temperature so it was a bit cold for him. But we moved to the big pool and he settled down and quite enjoyed it. His cousins entertained him pretending to be sharks, and his meany uncle made me duck him under the water a couple of times. He was ok with it - not sure I was!

When we got out he cried - properly cried! The changing rooms were quite cold and I think he got a chill. He soon calmed down when he was warm and dry. He had a fab afternoon snooze after all that exercise!

No comments:

Post a Comment